LIMITED EDITION MIDNIGHT CRAFTSMAN APRON
This LIMITED EDITION all purpose apron is built from specially coated Japanese denim with a pitch black finish for ultimate durability and individual style. Made in extremely limited numbers, these aprons are only available while supplies last.
- Made from custom black coated Japanese denim
- Coated denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage black dyed 100% leather straps
- Double riveted fully adjustable leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit*.
- Gunmetal finished hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
* Please remove straps before washing
HOW TO CUSTOM FIT THE VICTORY BRAND APRON
This is the apron John Wic would wear
It’s a great apron and it fits amazing. I just didn’t see a warning to wash it first because it does stain blue on any light article of clothing. Found that out the hard way.
What can I say I absolutely loved this apron, I’ve worn it , 5,6,7 days a week for 2 years straight and finally decided it was time to order another apron only because the black waxing slowing deteriorated over time and washes but still a solid apron through and through always order victory it’s hands down the best apron..
I am in love with this apron. From the custom fit, quality leather straps that don’t hurt your back after a long day, and best of all- it’s practical. THE ZIPPER POCKET to empty any loose hair is perfect 🙌🏻
OK team, let's start will the bride leather" highest quality out there with shoulder straps for the zero strain on one's neck. The clasps are off the hook, the eyelets were they attach are well thought out. Being a barber or hair colorist is a must own item to have in quiver tool box. Love the pockets, very handy" bottom line epic designs team. I went with the Midnight Black" Erichairboss