ULTRALIGHT MKII APRON WITH FREE SAFE HANDS
This chemical resistant apron boasts half the weight of previous tactical apron models with increased breathability thanks to a one-way transfer moisture barrier. The ultralight is a premium performance apron that is perfect for colorists, hairstylists, or barbers who want maximum protection with minimal impedance.
- 50% lighter than the TACTICAL APRON.
- Ultra high performance lightweight material provides a mid - high level of protection* and breathability.
- BLACK Double riveted fully adjustable leather straps for ideal comfort and fit**.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Gunmetal finished hardware.
- Single piece seamless construction for maximum durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior zipper for easy cleaning.
- Teflon coating for increased water resistance and protection***.
* All claims of chemical resistance refer to hair colour and the fabrics ability to resist discolouring or staining. Please follow all washing instructions and do not use harsh chemical cleansers on the apron
** Please remove straps before washing
*** Failure to adhere to the washing instructions may damage Teflon coating. please hand wash with gentle soap and water and lay flat to dry
SAFE HANDS Sanitizer
80% Alcohol antiseptic spray
World Health Organization & FDA approved formula
Effective at reducing harmful bacteria and germs that can cause disease
No oily residue.
No added fragrance
*Not for resale
I feel like a total badass in this apron. I get comments on it almost daily. I would advise this be a cutting only apron, as I have colored or bleached half my wardrobe with product that soaked through. Buy the apron! (For cutting) But also buy the heavier one too !! (For chemical service) 🖤 Nicki
Bought this apron a few weeks ago...customer service was absolutely stellar...the apron itself is so light weight it's perfect and colour just slides right off, perfect for colour technicians. would recommend to anyone.
This is the first apron I’ve bought that works. It’s light weight but very durable quality product. Took me a minute to get the straps right but it’s perfect. I didn’t cut the straps but you certainly can. I’m very impressed with the quality and workmanship. I’ll definitely buy another if and when I wear this one out.
Finally a masculine apron! It fits great, looks great, and has definitely stepped up my style game at the salon.
This apron is fantastic. I got powdered lightener on it & it the color didn’t budge, and drilled water in it & it just beaded up & rolled off. It’s very comfortable. I will say, as a shorty (5’1”), you will have to put the waist strap at the top & the cross cross ones at the bottom. This is my only complaint... but it’s not really. Just saying I’m short.