LIMITED EDITION GREEN CRAFTSMAN APRON
Be one of the lucky few to sport our Vintage Military Green Craftsman apron behind your chair. Made specifically for the Long Beach ISSE to raise money for Surfrider Foundation...This little beauty has all of the design and functionality of our Craftsman Aprons but is made of aged Japanese denim (which makes it incredibly soft and extremely durable). We have a very limited number of these left so don't sleep on it. This will be your last chance to have one of your own!
- Vintage military green dye wash.
- Japanese denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage washed denim creates a classic look and feel of rugged workwear.
- Double riveted fully adjustable whiskey tanned leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit.
- Vintage brass hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior pocket zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
- $5 from each apron goes to Surfrider Foundation!
I love this apron! It’s my favorite by far!! When I learned about the fundraising for The Surfrider Foundation, I had to get one!! I have the heavy Black apron as well, which I love too! This one is not as heavy, which is nice.....