LIMITED EDITION GREEN CRAFTSMAN APRON
Be one of the lucky few to sport our Vintage Military Green Craftsman apron behind your chair. This little beauty has all of the design and functionality of our Craftsman Aprons but is made of aged Japanese denim (which makes it incredibly soft and extremely durable). We have a very limited number of these left so don't sleep on it. This will be your last chance to have one of your own!
- Vintage military green dye wash.
- Japanese denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage washed denim creates a classic look and feel of rugged workwear.
- Double riveted fully adjustable whiskey tanned leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit*.
- Vintage brass hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior pocket zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
- $5 from each apron goes to Surfrider Foundation!
* Please remove straps before washing
HOW TO CUSTOM FIT THE VICTORY BRAND APRON
Love it! Looks very professional. Clients enjoy it. I just wish the denim could have been more of a green tone.
Best damn apron I have ever worked in! Working all day I honestly don't notice I have an apron on. I ran out of the shop for lunch a couple times and forgot I was wearing it and got tons of compliments, which kind of surprised me since I would think only a barber/stylist could appreciate this much needed accessory to our trade. Hmm maybe that' s a good way for me to drum up some new business?? Thank you Victory Barber and Brand for putting so much thought and quality into your products.
Barber V @gavazzihair
Love these, very well built and designed for artists. Superior quality. I get tons of compliments
Bought several of these with the BOGO deal. Amazing product! Will buy again!
Just wished it wax slightly bigger
Back strap did not fit
Guess I have to lose a little weight