LIMITED EDITION GREEN CRAFTSMAN APRON
Be one of the lucky few to sport our Vintage Military Green Craftsman apron behind your chair. This little beauty has all of the design and functionality of our Craftsman Aprons but is made of aged Japanese denim (which makes it incredibly soft and extremely durable). We have a very limited number of these left so don't sleep on it. This will be your last chance to have one of your own!
- Vintage military green dye wash.
- Japanese denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage washed denim creates a classic look and feel of rugged workwear.
- Double riveted fully adjustable whiskey tanned leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit*.
- Vintage brass hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior pocket zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
- $5 from each apron goes to Surfrider Foundation!
* Please remove straps before washing
HOW TO CUSTOM FIT THE VICTORY BRAND APRON
Very pleased with the quality and design of the apron. The leather straps and attachment hooks fell below my expectations
I work in a door shop making custom interior & exterior doors. I've been looking for a apron since I noticed my shirts were getting chewed up from the job. I brought a typical shop apron made from oiled canvas. It was heavy and stiff. I stopped wearing it because I'd burn up. Several weeks pass and I'm watching this guy talking about beard maintenance. Well it turns out he sells a lot of the products he uses in the video's. I went on his website "Victory Barber & Brand" and that's when I saw it. The LIMITED EDITION GREEN CRAFTSMAN APRON. It was somewhat more expensive than other aprons, but I gave it a shot and bought it. WOW, I was impressed from the first time I put it on. Light weight, soft and plenty of pockets. We have this large machine that mortises out the door for hinges and I get covered in wood and fiberglass shaving. The apron has a zipper on the backside that allows you to blow out debris from the pockets. More that anything else, I find myself wearing the apron every day because it's so damn comfortable, saving my shirts. Which make my wife happy.
I bought this apron for my husband has a groom’s gift for when he is grilling outside. He absolutely loves it and said “I feel like a bad a$$”.
It’s great quality and looks sexy on him!
I treated myself to the right apron this holiday season. Super comfy, durable, and pockets are amazing for all my combs and shears. Working from home as a stylist is a mindset/craft in itself, and Victory lets me truly connect to that. Thanks guys!! PS Im super petite and had no prob adjusting it to fit just right.
I never even wore this. It was much heavier than I expected and I could tell taking the leather straps off for daily washing would become a pain. Would love to return, but I have opened the item.