ULTRALIGHT MKII APRON
This chemical resistant apron boasts half the weight of previous tactical apron models with increased breathability thanks to a one-way transfer moisture barrier. The ultralight is a premium performance apron that is perfect for colorists, hairstylists, or barbers who want maximum protection with minimal impedance.
- 50% lighter than the TACTICAL APRON.
- Ultra high performance lightweight material provides a mid - high level of protection* and breathability.
- BLACK Double riveted fully adjustable leather straps for ideal comfort and fit**.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Gunmetal finished hardware.
- Single piece seamless construction for maximum durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior zipper for easy cleaning.
- Teflon coating for increased water resistance and protection***.
* All claims of chemical resistance refer to hair colour and the fabrics ability to resist discolouring or staining. Please follow all washing instructions and do not use harsh chemical cleansers on the apron
** Please remove straps before washing
*** Failure to adhere to the washing instructions may damage Teflon coating. please hand wash with gentle soap and water and lay flat to dry
HOW TO CUSTOM FIT THE VICTORY BRAND APRON
Perfect apron the only thing I didn’t like ots feel too short for taller people
I have been very happy with my new apron.
It is the most comfortable design, lightweight and stain resistant.
It helps so much with fatigue on my neck compared to a regular style apron. I love the leather straps. It give it a sexy and professional look. Some people ask if I’m into bondage, so a great conversation starter! Buy it. You won’t regret it
Love this apron, it’s the best apron I’ve ever had! Resistant to color and water while looking cool as hell.
My only wish it was a tad more form fitting.
As a hairstylist, I’ve tried many different aprons but this one has been the best yet. It’s comfortable and so lightweight. I love the crisscross straps in the back. It’s so supportive and doesn’t make my neck hurt ever. 10/10 will only use this brand from now on!
I like the apron in itself but they are not made for petite people. I had to cut the straps to make it fit. Still kind of big. It’s also pretty heavy. Kind of feel like I have battle armor on.