ULTRALIGHT MKII APRON
This chemical resistant apron boasts half the weight of previous tactical apron models with increased breathability thanks to a one-way transfer moisture barrier. The ultralight is a premium performance apron that is perfect for colorists, hairstylists, or barbers who want maximum protection with minimal impedance.
- 50% lighter than the TACTICAL APRON.
- Ultra high performance lightweight material provides a mid - high level of protection* and breathability.
- BLACK Double riveted fully adjustable leather straps for ideal comfort and fit**.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Gunmetal finished hardware.
- Single piece seamless construction for maximum durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior zipper for easy cleaning.
- Teflon coating for increased water resistance and protection***.
* All claims of chemical resistance refer to hair colour and the fabrics ability to resist discolouring or staining. Please follow all washing instructions and do not use harsh chemical cleansers on the apron
** Please remove straps before washing
*** Failure to adhere to the washing instructions may damage Teflon coating. please hand wash with gentle soap and water and lay flat to dry
HOW TO CUSTOM FIT THE VICTORY BRAND APRON
I’ve tried a lot of different aprons but this one for sure is my absolute favorite! If your thinking about getting a new apron, this is definitely the one you want.
My girl loves this lightweight apron. It’s the only one that she will wear. New one for Christmas
I love this apron more than any other apron I've ever owned
The quality is amazing of this apron. I love the black straps that came in this is the nicest one I’ve found.
I’ve been looking for a “quality” apron my whole career! Most are made very cheap and I’ve even been known to wear 2 because they’re all so small and I’ve got big boobs so I’d have to wear one for each or choose which one would get covered that day. NOT WITH VICTORY BARBER!!! I originally ordered mine over 3years ago! It’s weighty because it’s made for a man but I’m 5’8” and 180 so it’s fine for me. I ordered this particular apron for the other 4 stylist in my salon and they are much lighter than mine. The girls I bought them for are tiny so these don’t weigh on them on a long day and adjusts perfectly to fit them. I can’t recommend them enough!! I also get complimented regularly about how nice my apron is! Who gets compliments on their apron? ME, I DO! Thanks Victory Barber you guys are awesome!