Victory Barber & Brand
LIMITED EDITION GREEN CRAFTSMAN APRON
Be one of the lucky few to sport our Vintage Military Green Craftsman apron behind your chair. This little beauty has all of the design and functionality of our Craftsman Aprons but is made of aged Japanese denim (which makes it incredibly soft and extremely durable). We have a very limited number of these left so don't sleep on it. This will be your last chance to have one of your own!
- Vintage military green dye wash.
- Japanese denim provides superior durability and stylist protection from hair and debris.
- Vintage washed denim creates a classic look and feel of rugged workwear.
- Double riveted fully adjustable whiskey tanned leather cross straps for ideal comfort and fit*.
- Vintage brass hardware for a classic look.
- Reinforced double grommet design for superior strength and fit.
- Three-piece double seamed construction for excellent durability.
- Intelligent 7 pocket design.
- Concealed interior pocket zipper for easy cleaning.
- Develops individual wear patterns for a one of a kind fit and finish.
- $5 from each apron goes to Surfrider Foundation!
* Please remove straps before washing
HOW TO CUSTOM FIT THE VICTORY BRAND APRON
I bought this apron for my husband has a groom’s gift for when he is grilling outside. He absolutely loves it and said “I feel like a bad a$$”.
It’s great quality and looks sexy on him!
I treated myself to the right apron this holiday season. Super comfy, durable, and pockets are amazing for all my combs and shears. Working from home as a stylist is a mindset/craft in itself, and Victory lets me truly connect to that. Thanks guys!! PS Im super petite and had no prob adjusting it to fit just right.
I never even wore this. It was much heavier than I expected and I could tell taking the leather straps off for daily washing would become a pain. Would love to return, but I have opened the item.
Hands down the BEST apron/smock I’ve ever worn in the salon. I hate wearing an apron and have lost many of tops to lightener and color. I love this apron and get compliments from clients all the time. The leather and metal clamp details are awesome. I love it. Will probably be purchasing again in the future to customize for my salon.
I groom my own dogs and struggle to keep hair off my neck and chest with other aprons. The adjustable straps make this apron easy to cover high on the chest and the hair brushes right off. The apron is durable, very retro and I love the design.