- Highly durable, lightweight, breathable black canvas.
- Full-sized, adjustable leather straps for maximum comfort and fit.
- Intelligent six-pocket design.
- Concealed pocket zipper for easy cleaning.
- Vintage hardware for a classic look.
- Teflon-treated for added durability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this apron for?
The Victory Brand Classic Apron is a sturdy, middleweight canvas apron designed for everyday use. It features full-sized, adjustable leather straps for maximum comfort and fit, and an intelligent six-pocket design. It’s Teflon-treated for added durability and features an intelligent, six-pocket design and vintage hardware.
Why is this apron so special?
The Victory Brand aprons have been designed and re-designed to be the most durable, functional and fashionable apron on the market. Each pocket has been designed to fit and function with the most important tools of the trade.
- Three scissor pockets are open at the bottom to prevent hair build-up in areas that are tough to clean out.
- The iPhone pocket keeps your loved ones near but out of sight. The waist pockets are deep and perfect for holding on to clips, clippers, or anything that you need to have on hand.
- The interior zipper and fully removable vintage leather straps makes cleaning a breeze.
Speaking of straps… our double-riveted, vintage-finished leather straps cross in the back, making sure our apron sits on the shoulders, NOT around the neck. This keeps our aprons ultra-comfortable with a flattering fit.
How is it different from other aprons?
Most aprons hang around the neck, causing fatigue and bad working posture, which can lead to neck and back pain. Victory Brand aprons feature a strap design that ensures weight is distributed to the shoulders, making it more comfortable and more ergonomic.
Many aprons are designed for the general public and the pockets serve a general purpose. Our aprons are designed specifically for barbers, stylists, and colorists, which means each pocket on Victory Brand aprons has been designed specifically to maximize its utility behind the chair.